A Great Workplace
Insurors Indemnity is a growing privately-held company, with a focus on innovation, growth and work-life balance.
- Regional company operating in Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Arizona
- Emphasize professional growth and critical thinking
- Flat management structure fostering a collaborative environment across the company
- Awarded Texas Family Business of the Year (Baylor University, 2018)
Insurors Indemnity offices is in a historic building in downtown Waco, Texas, just minutes from the Magnolia Silos, the Dr. Pepper Museum, Baylor University and Cameron Park (which is the second largest city park outside of Central Park in New York). With affordable housing, good schools, short commute times and a growing arts/music/food scene Waco is a great place to work and live.
Remote position available if:
- Located more than 35 miles from Home Office
- Quarterly Home Office visits required
- Telecommuting equipment furnished by Insurors Indemnity Companies
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
Meet the Team
- Growing company with opportunities to develop professionally.
- Collaborative work environment where your input is encouraged.
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- A company that values work-life balance
Have a question? Let us help